Most people want to know right away, why should I choose a seamless gutter system? What’s so special? Well, normal gutters have seams that leak, while seamless gutters protect your structure by eliminating leaks.
A conventional gutter system has sections that are held together by snap-in connectors. Over time gutter sections form leaks around connectors and can end up causing water buildup around your home, or wood rot.
Seamless gutters can be made from aluminum or copper, and are produced by a machine on site. This means every gutter system we install is customized to fit each home perfectly and offer lasting protection against water damage
What are the advantages of seamless gutters?
- Greatly reduces the possibility of leaks
- Eliminates unsightly seams
- Baked-on enamel finish never needs painting
- Custom made on the job for exact measurements
- Most jobs completed in one day
- Protects the beauty of your home
- A large selection of decorator colors to choose from
When do I replace my gutter system?
Sometimes it can be hard to know when your gutters need an update until the damage is already done. Checking your gutters at least twice a year for signs of wear and tear can help catch problems before they create expensive repairs. Here are a few signs to watch out for in the Spring and Fall:
- Peeling paint or mold, which could indicate water damage somewhere
- Clogged debris in your gutters and downspouts (Without proper maintenance a gutter system can become bogged down by debris.)
- Water damage cracks in the foundation
- Erosion in landscape or mulch beds below the gutters
- Mold in areas below where gutters are or should be.
- Cracking or upheaval of sidewalks, patios, driveways, and stairs
- Call Seamless Gutter Guy to assess the problem!
Seamless Gutter Guy is one of the leading gutter contractors in Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex, installing high-quality gutter systems to safeguard your home. Call us today at 817-899-8531.